Most COVID-19 Cases in Tri-Cities Are at Senior Living Facilities!
Sadly most positive cases of the COVID-19 virus cases in Tri-Cities are at Senior living facilities. 66 cases have been confirmed as of this writing Thursday, April 2nd.
It appears many of the COVID cases are from Senior health care workers.
Here is the breakdown of the virus at each facility
The Benton-Franklin Health District says the cases are all in Benton County:
- Regency Canyon Lakes (2702 S. Ely St. Kennewick) – 28 cases
- Life Care Richland (44 Goethals Dr. Richland) – 21 cases
- Bonaventure of Tri-Cities (1800 Bellerive Dr. Richland) –11 cases
- Solstice (8264 W. Grandridge Blvd. Kennewick) – 5 cases
- Parkview Estates (7820 W. Sixth Ave. Kennewick) – 1 case
Thirty-six healthcare workers are believed to be positive for the coronavirus. The health district said this number includes employees at long-term care facilities.