I attended a wedding this past year and at the venue site, they had a classic airstream trailer that the groom and his party got dressed in and I loved the look of it. It's become a rabbit hole for me and then I discovered an Oregon airstream RV park that's worth checking out.
Here Is An Inexpensive Getaway In Oregon In A Classic Airstream
If you've been thinking about a spring break getaway, I discovered a great little Oregon RV park that features some awesome airstream rentals. The best part is the rentals are inexpensive.
You Can Rent An Airstream For Less Than $160 A Night In Oregon
There is an entire line of classic airstreams to stay in and the listing off of their website describes the units as such:
- Inland and water views available, with beach access.
- One queen bed with one full and one twin fold out.
- Kitchenette with stove top, pots & pans, cooking tools, dishes, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, sink and fridge.
- Full bathroom with toilet, sink and shower.
- Beekman 1802 luxury soaps, shampoos and lotions.
- Two TVs with complimentary cable and high speed WiFi.
- Outdoor patio with fire pit, picnic table, adirondack lounge chairs and cooking grill upon request.
- Pet-friendly options available.
- Includes one free bundle of firewood, fire-starter and matches.
- Full access to the Clubhouse and amenities which includes the indoor heated Saltwater Pool, Kids Den, Fitness Center, Event Center, Activity Room and General Store, as well as communal fireplaces, terraces and decks throughout.
Bay Point Landing In Coos Bay In Oregon Has RV And Cabins
As you can tell by the photos, these airstreams look like a lot of fun to stay in.
Oregon Airstream Suites Are Available For Rental For Your Spring Break Getaway
The neat thing about Bay Point Landing is that the park features a variety of sites, from cabins to RV spots to the airstreams. The prices seem pretty reasonable and the park looks pretty amazing. You can check out more details on the park here.