50 Calorie Chocolate Chip Pumkin Muffins!
Hey Gang just checking in with my "Hungry Girl" Diet challenge I started November 1st so tomorrow will be two weeks. These Muffins are amazing click for the recipe.I had a set back with a major Ear infection that lased about 8 days, so I was a bit off my game. Weight loss so far 1 pound. I am not discouraged so I made these incredible muffins last night and Have to say Lisa Lillien "Hungry Girl" is a genius.
Here are the easy peesy ingredients:
- 2 Cups Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup slenda sweetener (granulated)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup canned pure pumkin
- 1/4 cup sugar free apple sauce
- 1/4 cup fat free liquid egg substitute
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used 1/3 Cup)
- Preheat Oven to 350 spray a muffin pan you can use a regular 12 muffin size or use a 24 mini muffin pan (I used the Mini)
- In a large Bowl whisk all the dry ingredients
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon evenly into the muffin pan for the large muffins 20 minutes for the mini's 15 minutes or untill toothpick comes out clean!
The large muffins tout 111 calories so mini's only have 50. You can find this recipe and more in the Hungry To The Max Cookbook by: Lisa Lillien.