6 Magical Winter Experiences to Enjoy in the PNW
Now that fall is over and the cold is setting in, it's time for some holiday fun.
I am always searching out for fun places for me and my husband to enjoy. And living in the PNW brings new experiences every day. We don't have children. However, we're both big kids at heart. We love doing what kids love to do and that's really about having F-U-N.
Growing up in Minnesota, I'm no stranger to cold.
When the first snow of the season hits, it's game on for outdoor activities. Whether it's skating at the rink in a hockey game or broom-ball, sitting around a huge bonfire with friends, there's something magical about enjoying winter with friends. While I'll always have Minnesota winter memories it's time to make new memories in the PNW.
Let's get started with a few, that I'm looking forward to this year.
Of course, there's a heck of a lot more going on, these are just a few that caught my eye. Feel free to share what and where your favorite winter activity is.
6 Magical Winter Experiences to See in the PNW
Gallery Credit: Patti Banner
LOOK: 25 over-the-top Christmas displays from across America
Gallery Credit: Annalise Mantz & Madison Troyer
- Alert: Raspberry Crème Filled Cookies Recalled in WA, ORE and CA
- 6 Magical Winter Experiences to see in the PNW
- What Is i-Phone 17 Name Drop, Is It Potential Threat to Youth?
- It Is Freezing Fog Season in Washington: 5 Tips You Need to Know
- Washington State Is One Of Two States To See This Increase
- 2023 Army-Navy Football Game Uniform Release
- CEQ Pressured Further for Info About Columbia River Negotiations