Here’s Your Essential 4th-of-July ‘What’s Happening?’ List
The 4th of July is less than a week away and there is a ton to do all around the Mid Columbia from fireworks to parades and picnics!
- Kennewick River of Fire at Columbia Park Cost $5 per car load gates open @ 10 am
- Pasco's Grand Ole 4th starts with pancake feed at 7am a parade a fun run a card board boat race and fireworks at Gesa stadium.
- Benton City has a pancake feed at city park cost $2 a kiddie parade and fireworks.
- Prosser's Old Fashion 4th of July celebration has parade,car show and beauty pageant and finishes with fireworks
- Walla Walla has a party at Pioneer Park from 10 am to 5 pm arts crafts, entertainment,food trucks etc...Free
- Hermiston has a pool party,food entertainment magic shows and fireworks.
July 6 BBQ Festival in Pasco: https://redlionpasco.brownpapertickets.com/
July 7 Outdoor concert: http://cloverislandinn.com/2019/05/02/summer-concert-series-2019/
July 8 Drums Along the Columbia: http://www.visittri-cities.com/events/2019/07/08/drums-along-the-columbia/
July 5 Sunset at Southridge: https://www.sunsetatsouthridge.com/
July 7 Beatles Tribute Concert: https://www.tricitiesbusinessnews.com/event/yesterday-beatles-tribute/