‘Home Improvement’ Electrical Setup Leads to RV Fire [VIDEO]
Pasco Fire crews battled a blaze early Monday morning, believed to have been started by an extension chord being used to power/heat a small van
Police and fire crews responded to 8th and C streets shortly after 6am, to find this blaze. No foul play is suspected, but authorities believe an
extension chord leading from the home to the RV may have sparked or shorted, triggering the blaze. Fortunately, it was unoccupied, but at least two propane
tanks went up with a bang. The fire continues to be investigated.