The Perfect 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe in 10 Min
There's nothing like a fresh-baked cookie! I'm a big fan of baking, but lately, I don't want to deal with the mess of flour and all the different ingredients so I finally tested a recipe I'd bookmarked while scrolling.
Three ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies!
Sound too good to be true? I have baked two batches in two days and I am here to tell you these peanut butter cookies are not only super easy to make and they are also incredibly delicious.
Where Are My Peanut Butter Cookie Lovers?
My husband loves a simple cookie whereas I want it all. The struggle to make the same exact cookie twice alludes me but these cookies would be tough top! Perfect if you aren't into baking, have never baked, or want to find a cookie to bake with the kids.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter - You could use creamy or crunchy, organic or nut butter I suppose that would work as well
- 1/2 Cup Cane Sugar - I am curious what it would be like with brown sugar or coconut sugar, you could also use stevia or monk fruit sugar
- One egg
- (Optional) Turbinado Sugar for the top of each cookie
- Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper - Not a must but it's my preferred way to extend the life of a pan and the cookies don't stick
- Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 measuring cup
- Small Bowl of water
- Cooking Spray - optional, I didn't use it the first time and the cookies came off clean but used it the second time and didn't feel they were more oily and did come off even better
- Cooling Rack
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix up your egg, I went with 45 beats in the mixing bowl
- Add 1/2 cup sugar
- Add 1 cup of peanut butter
- Mix all three ingredients until well blended
- Parchment paper over cooking pan and spray with cooking spray
- Spoon golf ball-sized drops of dough onto parchment paper
- Wet your fork and press each dough drop with a criss-cross
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Place on a cooling rack
- Store in an airtight container and watch your cookies disappear.
- Repeat the process as desired! NOM! NOM! NOM!